Membre
Logiciel(s) utilisé(s) : .
Disponibilités & absences : .
Sam 24 Oct - 16:27
Pseudo

damv.png 1rw7.png slvl.png

A propos de toi
Hello,

i am Black Noir and i chose this name because it is simple and easy to remember, also in terms of spelling.

I am female and mid 30's. My hobbies are drawing, forum creation and design, but I am not a professional, more a lender who likes to look at tutorials and imitate them.

I signed up here because I want to broaden my horizon and watch more tutorials on graphics.

Tes compétences
Well, when I started designing Avataran, I think it was about 10 years ago?, I didn't know it existed as something like Photoshop or GIMP. It was only through a girlfriend at that time that I discovered GIMP. I worked with this program until 2018, shortly after that I tested Photoshop and since then I can't stop using PS and I have it as a subscription in my list.

As mentioned above, I'm not a master in it and I'm always learning. If I had to judge myself, I would say that I'm a master of PS, but I'm still far away from a professional.

However, I can't encode, although I have created a table, which is easy, because it has hardly any hovers or other effects.

greetings

Black Noir

ps:since I don't speak french or english, this has been translated by a translator. If there are any mistakes, I am sorry.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)